Monday, December 6, 2010

ouhh tired.

grr.! damn tired today.! paper from 8 am till 4 pm.! ouh ouhhh.
tired. starvinggg ouh.!
another THREE paper to go. bubu.!
lambat lagi kot.
itsokay itsokay. be strong babe.!

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT MAAL HIJRAH :)
the most suitable time to change our attitude.
from worst to better.
NOT being morre worst among the worst.
insyaAllah.
hee.

ahh. lately, i don't know why.
i'm so speechless.
even i'm talking with my sister,
i'll stop from saying any words and keep silent in two, three, four, five seconds
before i'm continuing my words.
but, before i say anything bout my storie,
i already forgot what to say!
as usual,
my sister will laugh at me like monstaa.
and sometimes my mum too.
LAUGH OUT LOUD
and will stop after she's satisfied laugh at me.
ahh shit.!
why this happened to me.?
why why whyyy?
uh uh. i love to talk a lot.
i want it back.!
bubu.
trouble is a friend uh.



No comments: