Monday, March 14, 2011

Obsessed On Me .

Assalamualaikum people .
today , I spend my time with sleeping .
I don ' t know why , I am feel so tired . badly tired .
and for sure I didn ' t replied any text mesagges .
didn ' t pick up any call .
and when I checked my phone once I woke up ,
lots of missed call and text messages .
uhh , I ' m sorry dear .
I ' m not in good conditions today . sleep will make me feel much better .
I ' ve lost my voice too . cough cough cough .
and people around me doesn ' t understand what did i ' m sayinggg . LOL .
i ' ve to repeated over and over again to make em understand .
kinda tired .

. . .

hm , i need to upgrade my UPU application .
after i think think think , i need to change it .
Malay Linguistik ? awhh better change that course . ahaha

. . .


see , this is what will happened if i ' am didn ' t replied his text or pick up any call from him .
he will notch his hand , and will hurt himself .
he ' s obsessed on me :)

stop it okay .


No comments: