Friday, August 26, 2011

SadNESS , go away !

helloo hii , helicopter :]


since yesterday , I can ' t forget bout this thing . even when I am with you , but , my mind is not all around there . in my mind , still full with my dearest late friendd Farah Nabila Sa-zali . all of the memories turn out suddenly , and make me much morre sad , and now , the sadness come again when I read all the articles about yesterday ' s accident . 


even when I want to close my eyes , stand stood still I see your smile , your eyes looking to me , and smile once again . argghh ! I can ' t sleep well last night ! always rememberingg you Farah Nabila . 




and now , I am truly regret for something that I ' ve promised you , but I am not fullfil it , yet . ouh Farah .. I am truly sorry . really sorry . forgive me :'(


nothing that I can give you morre , only Al Fatihah for you from me , and always . rest in peace , Farah ..


*************************

thankyou sayang for cheer me up :]
I am happy with you . 





:')

please sadNESS go away .

No comments: